The purpose of the AppSync Advisory Board is to provide creative visioning, development, and oversight of AppSync. The Advisory Board meets monthly to review progress and provide feedback and ideas on how to enhance AppSync in the future. The Board consists of administrators and students from across campus.
- Beth Holcomb, Chair - Campus Activities
- Matt Dull - Student Affairs
- Heather Strine-Patterson - Student Affairs Assessment
- Brian Brown - Electronic Student Services
- Matt McNaney - Electronic Student Services
- Ted Eberhard - Electronic Student Services
- Greg Lester - University College
- Clinton Marsh - Orientation
- Dana Braswell - University Housing
- Heather Jo Mashburn - ACT
- Chris Farthing - Student Engagement & Leadership
- Victoria Redmon - Campus Activities | Graduate Assistant for AppSync
Have suggestions or feedback for the Advisory Board? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be in touch.